- When we are operating in God’s strength, we can achieve the impossible.
- His strength gives us the power we need to walk in victory.
- With His strength you can ‘crush an army’ and ‘scale any wall’.
- Receive His strength today so that He can enable you to overcome.
PRAYER: Lord, I choose to receive strength from You today. I don’t want to operate in my own strength, but I want to be carried and empowered by Your strength. Amen.
- The process of our lives is something the Lord is very interested in.
- Each step we take is something He wants to be involved with.
- In fact, as we give Him ‘right of way’ in our lives, He will direct us.
- He delights in every detail of your life, so submit your steps to Him.
PRAYER: Lord, I take this moment to submit my life and the steps I am taking, into Your almighty hands. May each step I take be ordered by You, I pray. Amen.
- Remember the Lord YOUR God is with you always.
- He will take hold of your situation and your hand.
- Right now He is holding you securely.
- He is the One who will help you, so rest and don’t fear.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your helping hand in my life. May I know afresh today that You are with me in every situation and every circumstance! Amen.
- What a joy and a delight we have, to live our lives while keeping our eyes on Him.
- There are so many things that can disturb and shake us.
- He will keep in perfect peace, all who trust in Him.
- Fix your gaze and your thoughts on Him and rest secure!
PRAYER: Lord, I choose to fix my sights on You. I will not be distracted by the issues and cares of life. I will trust in You and not be afraid. Amen.
- The Lord longs to shine His light upon your life.
- He longs to show you His favour, His loving-kindness and His face.
- The purpose is that that we would have life and hope stirred up within us.
- Receive His light today as He turns towards you with the light of His countenance.
PRAYER: Lord, let Your light come and shine on me today. Let Your light, light from Your face, shine on me today, so that I may find my way in the darkest of nights. Amen.