- The One who reigns forever, is always by your side.
- Let your strength be in the fact that you belong to Him.
- Exercise you ‘faith muscles’ and trust, believe and persevere.
- Remember that nothing that is formed against you, shall stand.
PRAYER: Lord, You are my Protector, my Shepherd and Deliverer. I am Your child and I stand firm today in my confidence and belief in You and in Your limitless power to bring me through the challenges and difficulties I face. Amen.
- Being a part of a winning team makes all the difference.
- You belong to the Lord and this makes victory a reality in our lives.
- To serve under Someone who has never lost a battle should inspire us.
- His Spirit in you makes you a part of a victory that is already won!
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your Spirit that lives within me. Thank You for the victory that has been won on my behalf. I look forward to walking in this victory and to see the demise of those things that have troubled me for a long time. Amen.
- Overcoming and victory is part of the Lord’s plan for your life.
- David grew stronger and stronger while his enemy grew weaker.
- May you go from strength to strength in spite of the challenges you face.
- As you believe, strength will flow to you and overcoming will be the result.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You are taking me from strength to strength. I declare that the enemy, who wants to destroy me, is growing weaker, and in You I am victorious. Amen.
- We should never limit the Lord to what we think He can do.
- What may seem impossible to us can be a simple and easy thing for the Lord to do.
- His desire is that we would walk in victory and not in defeat.
- Look at you problems and see them for the Lord’s perspective.
PRAYER: Lord, You are great and You do miracles so great. There is no one else like you, so I will trust You with my challenges and difficulties and I will believe that they are easy things for You to solve. Amen.
- The Lord is the source of all life, all power and all that exists.
- His ‘outstretched arm’ is able to do more than we could ask or imagine.
- His arm is outstretched towards you and your situation.
- Believe for the impossible, because nothing is too difficult for Him.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your great power and outstretched arm that is at work in my life. May I never doubt Your greatness or Your miracle working power in my daily life! Amen.