- The Lord will give you the strength that you need.
- Each day He comes to empower and enable us.
- Don’t just rely on your own ability.
- Rest and lean on the strength that He gives you today.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for this new day and this new week. I choose to receive Your strength into my life. May I walk as one who is strengthened by the Lord Himself! Amen.
- Our hope must always be in God.
- He should be the One in whom we place our complete trust and confidence.
- As we live our lives let us ‘feed on His faithfulness’.
- Let us expect, let us anticipate and let us see His faithfulness.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your faithfulness towards me. May my very existence be grounded in the fact that You are faithful and You remain faithful! Amen.
- The Lord is your shepherd and He will take care of you.
- We are His sheep and He takes responsibility for us.
- He will bring you through every trial and challenge.
- His heart for you is that you would know His peace in your daily life.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You are my Good Shepherd. I look to You, for You are the only true source of peace. Amen.
- There is always something that we can rejoice about.
- There is always some aspect of God’s favour to celebrate.
- He has been good to you and He will continue to be good to you.
- Rest in His kindness and favour and look forward with confidence.
PRAYER: Lord, I celebrate the fact that You have been faithful to me in the past. You have ‘dealt bountifully’ with me and this gives me the confidence to look ahead, knowing that You will continue to be faithful. Amen.
- This verse speaks of two things: Light and Joy.
- He wants to flood your pathway with His light.
- He wants to come and fill your heart with His joy.
- He wants you to know His favour and protection every day.
PRAYER: Lord, may Your light and joy come and flood my life and my journey. May I know that I never walk alone and may I be conscious of Your presence, favour and protection! Amen.