- The Ark of the Covenant represented the presence of God to the nation of Israel.
- They knew that without His presence in their lives they were lost.
- They did everything in their power to make sure His presence was with them.
- You and I cannot do without the Lord and His presence in our daily lives.
PRAYER: Lord, I recognise that I need You and Your presence in my life. With You in my life I can walk in victory and I can overcome any obstacle that may come my way. Amen.
- We are called upon to trust in the Lord at ALL times.
- We should trust Him in every situation and at every stage of life.
- In fact, we should trust Him until our very last breath.
- We can do this because of the fact that HE is our refuge and our strength.
PRAYER: Lord, I place my trust and confidence in You afresh today. It is my determined purpose to live a life of trusting in You, each and every day and until that day when I see You face to face. Amen.
- Did you know that you can pour out your soul to the Lord?
- He is waiting and ready to hear your heart’s cry.
- In fact, right now, He is ready and willing to meet your needs.
- He is the One who can turn situations around and bring hope and joy.
PRAYER: Lord, I pour out my soul to You today. I give You every issue and struggle, knowing that when You step into my situation, You bring the possibility of the impossible. Amen
- The Lord is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.
- He is God and we can rest in the fact that He holds all things together.
- Your situation may seem out of control, but He holds it together.
- Give Him your concerns, because He will hold things and work things out.
PRAYER: Lord, I place all my cares and concerns into Your capable hands. I ask You to hold things together and work things out for my good. Amen.
- The Lord is the One who comes to sustain and carry you.
- He sustains everything and that includes you in the midst of your situation.
- Receive His sustaining and carrying power into your life and heart today.
- May you walk like someone who has been empowered at the Lord’s instruction!
PRAYER: Lord, I recognise that You are the One who can come and empower and enable me. I will not walk in my own strength, but I will walk in the strength You give me. Amen.