- You and I can have such confidence in the Lord.
- We are part of His house and He looks after His household.
- We must keep on holding on to our courage and strength.
- We must remain confident in the hope we have in Him.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You that I can be a part of the family of God and as such part of Your household – the ‘household of faith’. I will continue to trust and remain confident in You and in the hope I have in You. Amen.
- The Lord is at work within you to bring about His purposes for your life.
- You can have confidence in the work that He is doing in your heart and life.
- The work He does in our lives, is always for our good, to give us a hope and a future.
- Embrace His working within your life and He will complete and perfect it.
PRAYER: Lord, I know that even now, You are working within me. It is not always easy, but I know it is a ‘good work’ You are busy with. I embrace what You are doing and I look forward to the final outcome and the finished product. Amen.
- When David faced the most difficult times, he would always turn to the Lord.
- David would often stop and inquire of the Lord for direction and wisdom.
- When we face difficulties, we too should stop and ask the Lord what we should do.
- Ask the Lord what you should do, the answer will come, if you will wait for it!
PRAYER: Lord, You know exactly what I am facing and the difficulties and challenges in front of me. I choose not to rush ahead in my own wisdom, but I choose to pause and seek Your leading and guidance in my life. Amen.
- Finishing strong is the desire of the hearts of most of humanity.
- Only by His power and His grace can we remain strong to the end.
- He is the One who comes to sustain and keep you.
- Not only does He keep you strong, He also wants to keep you blameless.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your sustaining and keeping power in my daily life and during the course of my earthly season. Keep me strong, I pray, and may I be found blameless on that day when You return. Amen.
- We serve a wonderful and a faithful God who will do what He has said.
- But He offers us even more; partnership with His own Son.
- We can live in relationship and fellowship with our Lord and Saviour.
- This is part of His redemptive purpose and plan for your life.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You are my faithful God and Father. Thank you also for the opportunity to live in relationship with Your Son, my Saviour. I choose to respond to Your invitation and I say: Yes Lord! Amen.