- He is the One who preserves your life day by day.
- We can rejoice because He sustains and holds our lives in His hands.
- More than that, He wants to ensure that we don’t stumble and fall.
- How wonderful it is to know that the Lord cares so greatly for us.
PRAYER: Lord, I lift up my voice and I declare my praise and thanks to You. You have preserved my life and You have held me up so that I can continue to praise You. Amen.
- Right now the Lord is with you and He is closer than you could believe.
- He has promised never to leave you nor forsake you.
- We are all trusting the Lord for answers in some or other area.
- Take this moment and pray, and believe that He hears your prayers right now.
PRAYER: Lord, I lift my heart to You in this special moment. You are the God whose eyes are open and whose ears are attentive. I bring my petitions and requests and I place them at Your feet. I look forward with faith for Your answer and reply. Amen.
- God can take the things we do and give them an eternal value.
- We must always do our part with the full knowledge that the Lord will do His part.
- We can do what is possible and then leave the impossible to Him.
- Do what you need to do, but never be satisfied until it carries His favour and blessing.
PRAYER: Lord, may the work of hands and the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, always be pleasing to you. And may I know Your very presence in my life. Amen.
- God knows our every need based on the specific day we are facing.
- He doesn’t only possess general knowledge, but He has intimate knowledge.
- He knows you specific need at this moment and at this point in time.
- He will give you what you need, every day, as it is needed.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You know me in such great detail. You even know the unique and special needs I have today and You are already working things out for my good. Amen.
- Circumstances can often dictate to us how we will react or respond.
- But we can trust in the One who holds all circumstances in His hands.
- Don’t allow your circumstances to be the only determinate of your disposition.
- Trust and believe in the Lord and you will know His blessing in your life.
PRAYER: Lord, I place my trust and confidence in You today. I look to You and my expectation is from You. I know that You can deal with any circumstance that may arise in my life. Amen.