- The Lord is your rock, your absolute security.
- The Lord is your fortress, your castle of safety.
- The Lord is your deliverer, the one who brings you through the trial.
- He wants to do all of this for you.
PRAYER: Lord, I declare that You are MY rock, MY fortress and MY deliverer. You will never leave me or abandon me and You will sustain me to the end. Amen.
- This verse is part of David’s ‘song of deliverance’.
- The Lord wants to give you your own song of deliverance.
- He is worthy of all our praise, glory and honour.
- Call on Him and He will save you from your enemies.
PRAYER: Lord, today I call on You in my situation. I praise You because You are able to intervene and save me. My confidence and trust rest in You and in You alone. Amen.
- We do often face attacks from the evil one.
- But we are not without the means to deal with what is hurled at us.
- We have our most precious faith and confidence in the Lord.
- We should believe and have faith that every flaming arrow will be extinguished.
PRAYER: Lord, today I take up the shield of faith. I choose to believe in You and that in the process every doubt and fear, that the enemy brings against me, will be removed. Amen
- The Lord is our Shepherd and deals with us in the most wonderful way.
- He gently comes and leads us and helps us to follow Him.
- As we follow His leading and receive His help, we can know the success He has for us.
- With his help and guidance we can be more than we could imagine.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You are my Good Shepherd. May I know Your guiding hand and help in my daily life and may I thrive because of the fact that You are with me. Amen.
- Even in the darkest and most difficult times, the Lord has something for you.
- When we go through difficult times we may not expect to find something special.
- In the midst of all we face, the Lord can reveal His treasures and riches to us.
- He has called you by your name and He has treasures for you.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You call me by my name. You will never abandon me to destruction but You will always work things out for my good. Amen.